The Marketing Executive provides support to the Marketing Manager to execute and monitor Marketing projects.
It’s a role that needs high attention to detail, great communication skills, data manipulation/reporting, and the ability to take the initiative to ensure projects are delivered with high quality and on schedule.
A large part of the role will involve extracting data from the CRM and other systems to prepare management reports. It will also require working with external partners and suppliers to coordinate logistics for marketing activities and events.
This role would suit someone with 1 – 2 years of experience working in a B2B marketing environment that enjoys working across all parts of the business and with external suppliers. Someone who looking to grow their experience in a fast-paced, growing tech firm, where no two days are the same.
- Create regular reports on campaign effectiveness such as leads generated, follow-up activities
- Create reports and data extracts as required by the Marketing Manager, for example, to be used in email campaigns
- Perform regular database reviews and clean-up, including removing data when no longer needed.
- Support Partner requests for Marketing support and collateral
- Coordinate activities with suppliers (e.g., Printers, and event managers), including creating and managing POs and invoices ensuring company policy compliance
- Brief creative projects to design teams both in-house and external agencies. Including the project's purpose, goals, requirements, messaging, demographics, and other key information
- Manage the inventory of marketing assets
- Support external agencies in the creation and delivery of compelling, effective ad campaigns
- Communicate effectively with the other departments in the business
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Familiar with CRM systems and data reporting/extract (could be any CRM)
- Familiar with Marketing Automation platforms and the creation/maintenance of email campaigns (could be any)
- Comfortable with working across all departments and at all levels from CEO down
- Proven ability to work in small teams and lead small projects