Osirium and ITogether Webinar: Prepare for NIS2 Compliance Success
The NIS cyber security standards, already affecting many UK businesses, are tightening, meaning stricter rules, reporting requirements, and sanctions.
The new rules will now apply to a much broader variety of organisations. Businesses need to prepare now to comply. And there will be benefits too, helping you establish the strongest cyber protection possible, shielding your organisation against the wide range of threats that are prevalent today.
As always with regulatory change, compliance can be confusing. But in this educational webinar, we will:
- Unravel the jargon and summarise the key points
- Bring you the headlines for ensuring compliance
- Explore how NIS impacts UK businesses
- Explain which sectors are most affected
- Show how managing Privileged Access and Endpoints can help you adhere to the regulations
- Provide a ‘cheat sheet’ to get you ready
Join NIS expert Simon Richardson from ITogether and PAM specialist Graham Hawkey from Osirium for this informative session.