It's recommended to add an external disk to any PAM server that is configured for screen recording. On high-usage systems, the external disk can become full and removing older recordings and archives is not an option.
The steps in this article detail how to add extra disk space to an existing external disk on a PAM server.
This article assumes the following:
1. Firstly, within the VMware Management Console, expand the external filestore disk being used by the PAM Server.
2. Using the PAM Server Console window, logon using the osirium_support account.
3. Rescan the PAM Server to pick up the changes:
4. To see the expansion to the external filestore disk type the following command at the prompt
5. Resize the physical volume in LVM:
6. Check that the physical volume has got free space now
7. Extend the logical volume to fill it:
8. Check that the logical volume has been extended: