Free AD Audit Tool
The first step to protecting AD accounts is to know what you have. This free tool does just that.
Free Privileged Access Management
Secure your infrastructure with the fastest to deploy Privileged Access Management solution. Introducing PAM Express from Osirium. For free, for 10 servers or network devices for production use.
It's recommended to add an external disk to any PAM server that is configured for screen recording. On high-usage systems, the external disk can become full and removing older recordings and archives is not an option.
The steps in this article detail how to add extra disk space to an existing external disk on a PAM server.
v7.2.x onwards (including v8 onwards)
This article assumes the following:
The screenshots in this example extend the external disk /dev/sdb from 250GB to 500GB.
To expand an existing external filestore to the PAM Server:
1. Firstly, within the VMware Management Console, expand the external filestore disk being used by the PAM Server.
2. Using the PAM Server Console window, logon using the osirium_support account.
3. Check the physical size of the disk as seen by the operating system:
Note the external disk is showing as 250GB:
4. If the physical disk size is not the increased size, then rescan the PAM Server to pick up the changes:
5. Recheck the operating system has recognised the physical disk size change by again running:
Now the disk shows as 500GB but the `external-external` partition is still 250GB:
6. Now resize the physical partition:
7. Now extend the local volume to fill the new space:
8. Check the disk and partitions again, they should now show the full size of the external disk used by the external-external partition:
This now shows:
9. Finally check the disk space should now show more free space:
This shows the new space:
It might take several minutes for the new sizes to show up in the Admin UI Files page.
If you have any questions or want to speak to one of our representatives, please complete this form and we'll be in touch.